[Musicians] Musician's tour of Ansteorra

via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 5 21:27:39 PST 2015

Dragonsfire Tor Yule was a blast. We sang all the songs from the Ansteorra Consort Christmas music published last year. We had 3 hammered dulcimers on site, and played instrumental music when dulcimers, harp, and treble viol da gamba. A group of 6 of us sang Nova!, Nova! during the feast from the center of the hall, and were rewarded with largess from the Baron & Baroness. I was a fun time.

Who played at Weisenfeuer or Stargate?

Llywelyn