[Musicians] Steppes/Elfsea music guild

Todd Marsh via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 8 07:34:33 PST 2015

I am organizing a new music guild in Steppes and Elfsea for both vocal
and instrumental group performance. The first practice will be at the
home of Lady Kiersten Margaret, 1601 Briarwood Dr, Irving, TX 75061, at
4:00pm on Sunday January 18.

Please bring the instruments you would like to play in a consort. I will
bring some instrumental and vocal music. Please bring any favorite
pieces that you have. I plan to start with only a few pieces that we can
practice several times before we perform. Beginners are welcome.

Llywelyn Gruffydd

---