[Musicians] La Morisque

Biatrichi via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 24 18:13:18 PDT 2015

Has anyone taken a hard look at this one?  I have been putting them into noteflight so I could practice.  It sounded like a great modernist piece.  So that was wrong It won't let me put in two key signatures so I tried the neutral out the notes sharped. That didn't work. I put the alto and tenor up a whole step and it works.  So, is that right?

Also, are these 1 & 2 endings.  Doesn't work well for the first set but does for the second.

It was making my head hurt, so I quit for the night.

Let me know.

Bia

HL Biatrichi Canzonari Malatesta Di Palermo

Sent from my iPhone