[Musicians] King's College

Todd Marsh via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 3 15:33:20 PDT 2015

King's College will be Saturday, June 13, 2015 at

Rafter J Cowboy Church
10701 Co Rd 305
Terrell TX 75160

I'm planning three music classes. These are really just excuses to get
together and sing or play. I'll bring music for us to work on.

1. Vocal Music Consort - Reading renaissance polyphonic music for a group of singers. All voices and skill levels are welcome.
2. Instrumental Music Consort - Reading Medieval and Renaissance instrumental music. These pieces are best performed on strings and woodwinds.
3. Dance Music in Ansteorra - Reading music for popular dances in Ansteorra. These are best played on loud instruments such as shawms, sackbuts, and bagpipes. Drummers needed.

I'm hoping we can find a dance instructor that wants to teach also. If so, we can play for the dancers.

Llywelyn