[Musicians] Musician's tour of Ansteorra

via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 25 09:07:54 PST 2015

It's a great time of year to be a musician. These are the opportunities to play that I know about. Please add to the list if I missed any.

Dec 5  - Stargate Yule: dancing

Dec 5  - Dragonsfire Tor Yule: all day musician's area

Dec 6  - Medieval Christmas service in Cedar Hill

Dec 12 - Tournament of Champions: all day musician's area

Jan 9  - Steppes Twelfth Night: dancing

Jan 16 - Crown Tournament in  Myrgenfeld: dancing

Feb 6  - Bryn Gwlad Candlemas: dancing

Other than Stargate, I plan to be at all of these. What are your plans?

Llywelyn