[Musicians] Dance songs for Coronation

via Musicians musicians at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 14 07:29:20 PDT 2015

I will be organizing the musicians at Coronation. I can select some other songs as well if people would like to organize songs to play as a group, or we can pick at random on site. My preference is to use Master Avatar's dance book over the Pennsic Pile, as some of the arrangements in Pennsic Pile are not very good (having recently played some of them at Pennsic, though I haven't had a chance to check the songs they plan on teaching at the dancing specifically)

They have not yet posted at time for the dancing, but I have asked for the musicians area to be available during the whole time between stepping up court and first court.

If anyone would be interested, I could also arrange a time to teach a class on Modal Improv in the musicians area. If you are interested, let me know!

YIS
Lady Aibhilin

Sent from my iPhone