ANST-Announce - Estrella17 Youth(Boffer) Fighting

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:16:11 PST 2000

Direct all inqueries to Lady Sorcha, her contact info is attached.

Raffaelle

Greetings to all and sundry from the Estrella War Children’s Steward,
Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile,

I write at this time to ask the support of youth fighting Marshalls, or
indeed anyone with the experience and interest in coordinating youth
fighting, who may read this missive!  I find myself in need of your
assistance to sponsor fighting scenarios for the Estrella War Children’s
Center.

It was my hope to provide a series of tournaments and other battle
scenarios for the youth fighters who will be in attendance at the War,
however my assistant has taken ill and will not be able to coordinate
all of the activities as originally planned.  What I propose now is to
ask for anyone who may wish to “sponsor” an event to contact me as soon as
possible so that we may build a schedule of events our young people can
enjoy.  Upon request, I can provide the most current copy I have of
Atenveldt’s Boffer Rules for clarification on the standards expected to be
maintained on the field.

The Children’s Center will have a complete tournament field, including
volunteers and loaner equipment, available Thursday – Sunday, February
14-18, 2001, during the hours of 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.  The field can also be
used at night, but I may not be able to guarantee a full staff of
assistants.

What we have scheduled thus far includes:

The Caidan Deputy Minister of Boffers, Lord Kuma, has offered to host a
“Melee” scenario for all age divisions after the heavy fighting on
Saturday.  He has also kindly offered to bring at least 11 sets of
loaner armor to share.

Lord Gregoire le Gris from the Shire of WinDale in Atenveldt, would like to
host a Youth Boffer Prize Tourney (for both age groups) on Sunday starting
at 1:00 pm.

I personally would like to see a youth consort prize tourney offered,
and perhaps a torchlight tournament as well!  Whatever you can think of,
please let me know.  I’ll be happy to work with you.

I need to finalize the schedule as soon as possible, so contact me
before January 6th!

Offered in service,

Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
Estrella War Children’s Steward
wren at mail.mc.maricopa.edu
(480) 844-3882 –Home phone, before 9:00 PM

For complete information regarding the Children’s Center please visit
the Estrella War Website at:
http://www.estrellawar.org/site_info/childrens_center/index.htm