New Years / Housewarming Party!!

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 26 14:52:03 PST 2000

~Greetings Everyone!!

    In a slight break of tradition, I'll be holding a New Years Party at my
home this year. I invite everyone who can to come up and ring in the New
Year with me. I'm also using this occasion to have a housewarming party at
the same time.

Details:
Where: Alex's Home. 509 Flamingo Avenue.
When: Sunday, December 31
What Time: 4:00PM - Whenever
What do people need to bring?
Well.. I'll have coffee, tea, water, and ::grins::other things to drink
as for the food stuffs, I'll have munchie food and the like out. If you feel
like bringing some kind of drink or dish, it'll be welcome.

Also, the hot tub will be up and running and clean. Please bring your own
towels and the like. Standard rules apply.

If you need a map to get here, I have a .pdf made up to send. just let me
know and I'll get it to you.

look forward to seeing a big crowd!!!
let mw know if anyone has any questions.
~Alex
"Putika"