Work Weekend at Camp Cimarron

Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Oct 31 09:22:44 PST 2000

Greetings,

The ranger at Camp Cimarron is hosting a work weekend...this weekend...Nov. 3-5.

He would love to have as many hands as he can.  Some planned activities are:
painting the Cabooses, clearing low-hanging branches, putting shutters on the
Wagons, painting the Old Lodge...it just depends on how much help he can get.

I know it's short notice...and it's opposite Rundel's Margrave (which the Barony
owes a great debt).  So if you can help let me know.

Rick is willing to open up the site to anyone who wants to arrive on
Friday...and he has offered to feed the Help, he just needs to know how many to
plan for.  If you can help out, please drop me a line here, at tadhg at ou.edu, at
home (405)447-6323, or let me know at the meeting Wednesday.

Regards,
Tadhg