Battle of Three Kings November 10-12

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Mon Oct 30 22:49:22 PST 2000

Edward III (or someone like him) said:
> I am representing King Edward III, and would like to encourage you to
fight
> for the English and against the French. However, I am not sending this
email
> to recruit you to my army. I am sending this email to invite you and your
> family to come and have allot of fun.

Talk about choosing the lesser of two evils! English or French?  Can't we
just be Vikings and conquer them all?  Oh, wait.  Sorry.  Two peoples, same
gene pool.  I guess the Vikings were already there.

Sounds like fun. Plenty enough archery for folks to get their fill, and
enough melees to keep even Wilhelm happy.  I know of several that are
planning on going.  If anyone is interested and needs a ride, ask around.
Someone's bound to have an empty seat somewhere.

> Volley fire for the first time in large scale melee's ( we already have 83
> archers signed up)

I can see the news now: Volley Ball Game Attacked by Nameless Horde of
Archers...

> Always remember the S.C.A is about fun and learning and this event has
> plenty of both.

Very true.  Good luck to both sides.  Let them make war during the day, and
meet together in friendship at the evening's fires.

Ulf