ANST-Announce - Archery Shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 5 20:38:25 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

As you may or may not know, I just recently changed jobs.  This is great for
me for several reasons: more pay and almost all my weekends are now
free!!!!!

This presents an opportunity I didn't have before.  Who all is up for
another weekend archery shoot?  If you were planning on going to the
scheduled calendar events, please continue to do so and do good things at
those events.  And please have a safe trip.

However, if you aren't going to those events and want to do a weekend of
archery, come on down!!!   Archery marshal training will be given to those
who want it.  The shoot will be at Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood TX.  No site
fee, no feast fee.  There will be a pot luck dinner on Saturday, we will
provide the meat. We will also be providing breakfast for those who stay the
night.  Site will open at 5PM on Friday 8 Sept and close when we leave on
Sunday.  If you need directions please  email me.

The site is big.  There is plenty of room for other activities too such as
equestrian, seige engines or other war prep type things.

Please let me know if you're coming and what you plan to do.

Robert, thank you in advance for your help.  :)

Gilli