ANST-Announce - Stargate Baronial Lost and Found

Terri Walker isabeauq at ev1.net
Fri Sep 15 18:24:40 PDT 2000

Unto the good gentles of Ansteorra,

At our event this past weekend the following items were placed in the
lost and found;

Green folding chair in a bag
Pair of black gauntlets w/black & aqua gloves
Men's cut-off denim shorts
Blue drawstring bag w/safety pins
Straw hat
Small scissors w/orange handles
Blue & gold drawstring bag (I believe a gift from the children's
activities)
Maroon tablecloth
Black sunglasses w/mirrored lenses
Silver chain w/cat charm
CD "Four Legged Tales"
Bottle of rubbing alcohol
White napkin
White ceramic mug
Purple hair brush
Oval wicker basket
Blue press glass bottle w/cork
Round gold potpourri holder
Large black ceramic soup type cup w/handle
Heavy gold chain
Rosewood fan w/painted flower design
Black sweat band w/Nike logo
Necklace w/round malachite stone in center w/rings the rotate around it

If any of these items belong to you, please contact Stargate's
Chatelaine, Madame Peronnelle Charrette at charlene at flash.net to make
arranges for it to be returned.

In service to Kingdom, Barony and the dream
Lady Isabeau Quiquandon, Event Steward Stargate Baronial