Scroll Text for the Sable Storms

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Fri Sep 8 19:03:04 PDT 2000

I just received word from Borek (Kingdom Herald) that he is going to approve
the scroll text for the OHSS.  Below is what I had posted on the herald's
list for comments.  He said he would type it up and announce it shortly.  So
the scribes will be able to use this on future scrolls.

Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm:
-------------------
Original Text:
-------------------
Be it known by these presents that ____ in acknowledgment of their service
to the Barony of Namron is hereby named a Companion in the Order of the
Heart of the Sable Storm.  So done and given this ___ day of ___ Anno
Societatis ____ Anno Domini ____.
 _______  _______
 Baron   Baroness

-------------------
New Text:
-------------------
Through devoted service is true honor shown.  We, _______ and _______, Baron
and Baroness of Namron, in harking to a name carried on the wind and shouted
by the thunder, do hereby strengthen the foundation of this, the Barony of
Namron.  Let heralds cry that _______ is made a Companion of the Order of
the Heart of the Sable Storm of Namron, to take {his/her} place among this
august Company, and to enjoy all rights, privileges, and duties justly
earned by {his/her} service.  So done and given this _______ day of _______
Anno Societatis _______ Anno Domini _______,
 Baron Baroness

 Rex Regina