ANST-Announce - Wastelands (Enid/Fairview, OK) Medieval Faire

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at peakonline.com
Mon Apr 2 09:18:35 PDT 2001

Greetings one and all!

Medieval/Renaissance Garden Faire
Saturday, May 19th, 2001
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at
Historic Government Springs Park, Enid, OK

    Please join the Shire of the Wastelands and Enid Beautiful Inc., Friends
of Government Springs Park as we once again host our Medieval/Renaissance
Garden Faire. This event is a fundraiser to help improve and promote the use
of historic Government Springs Park. It is also the largest public
demonstration and membership drive of the Shire of the Wastelands.
Activities during the day include Armored and Rapier Combat, Equestrian
Demonstrations, Arts and Sciences displays and demonstrations, Drumming and
Belly Dancing, Court Dance and Bardic Arts.

    Interested in being a vendor? Reasonable rates for vendors available.

    For more information please contact Baroness Ceridwen Tir Gwastraff
(Deborah C. May), SCA Coordinator for the Medieval/Renaissance Garden Faire
at (580) 237-0949 or email her at auntdwen at peakonline.com

    Directions:  From Hwy 81 take Hwy 412/64 East.  From I-35 take Hwy
412/64 West.  Hwy 412 becomes Owen K. Gariott in Enid.  Government Springs
Park is located between 4th and 7th streets just north of Owen K. Gariott
Road (Hwy 412).  Follow the signs to St. Mary’s Regional Hospital.  Be sure
to come early to get good parking and to have time to set-up/change.  There
will be a changing tent available.  Opening parade will begin at 10:00 a.m.
Please give the demo coordinator a call if you're planning on bringing a
horse.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Baroness Ceridwen Tir Gwastraff
House Wizard's Keep