ANST-Announce - Elfsea Springfaire Feast

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Apr 9 07:26:19 PDT 2001

Greetings Good Gentles,

We currently have about 115 reservations against our maximum of 120. We can still increase the maximum somewhat and wish to accommodate anyone who wants to partake of our feast.

If you wish to reserve a place at the feast and have not contacted me, please do so. If you know people who do not have email who would like reservations, ask them to contact me through you or by phone. US mail would arrive too late. The phone is a business voice mail, so please leave a message.

Caelin on Andrede
Feastocrat for Elfsea Springfaire

mka: Richard Threlkeld
(817) 265-6943