ANST-Announce - Beltaine

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 11:26:31 PDT 2001

"It's time to start the music"
The Barony Of Namron Proudly Presents
Beltaine Games

May 4th, 5th, and 6th A.S. XXXVI, being 2001 in the
Common Reckoning

"It's time to light the lights"

Come have fun!!! We will be doing all the games that
you have done at past Beltaines.

And maybe some you have not. (Wink, wink, nudge,
nudge) Say NO MORE!!!

"It's time to put on make-up"

We will select the Titled Bard of Namron and the
Titled Artisan of Namron.

"It's time to dress up right"

Beltaine will be held at Camp Cimarron. See your April
Black Star.

Or contact the coordinating steward (autocrat) {me
;-)} for more details.

"It's time to get things started"

Namron will be hosting a silent auction to support the
Black Star.
If you have anything to donate for the auction please
bring it.

"Why don't you get things started"

Come see flying frogs, combat pigs, dueling comic
bears, and other strange and weird happenings.

The Quayle Run Tavern
will be serving food all day
for a nominal fee.

"Why don't we get things started?"

Warning: Namron labs has been experimenting in the
woods. Please step carefully, and mind your toes.

Please do not talk to anyone who says they are from
C.O.V.N.E.T. or drives a cement truck.

Beware there is a wild Animal on the loose.  Walk away
carefully and quickly.  DO NOT FEED THE ANIMAL!!!!

"It's time to get things started"

Thank you for your time.

Owen the Bear

This message is brought to you today by the letters
"ARRR" and "AYE" and the number "pieces of 8".

Corporate funding for this project has been
underwritten by the Al-Assani Land and Shipping
Company, where we never give a sucker customer an even
break.

And by viewers like you.