Kissing for the Black Star

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Wed Apr 25 07:40:21 PDT 2001

I have been given an opportunity to help raise money for the Black Star.
I will be running a kissing booth the Saturday of Beltane.  I am at this
time looking for volunteers to help me kiss the masses for a good cause.
I am needing both men and women who are out going and love to be the
center of attention.

I am also in need of some men who are willing to play the part of a
guard.

This should be alot of fun for everyone involved.  If you are interested,
please e-mail me privately.  I will give you all the details.

Kisses!
Kateryn la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre la ganse.
(It's good to be the gimp.)