ANST-Announce - Beltaine, curtain call #1

Owen owen at ostott.com
Wed Apr 25 13:31:42 PDT 2001

Places!!

Places Everyone!!

Curtain call in 9 Days!!!

Omar, Piggy’s in wardrobe wanting some MINOR
adjustments.

"It's time to start the music"

The Barony Of Namron Proudly Presents
Beltaine Games

May 4th, 5th, and 6th A.S. XXXVI, being 2001 in the
Common Reckoning

"It's time to light the lights"

Come have fun!!! We will be doing all the games that
you have done at past Beltaines.

And maybe some you have not.

Rumor has it that there will be a Kissing booth
(another fine project to support the Black star).
(Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say NO MORE!!!, Say NO
MORE!!!)  KISSY KISSY!!!

"It's time to put on make-up"

We will select the Titled Bard of Namron and the
Titled Artisan of Namron.

"It's time to dress up right"

Beltaine will be held at Camp Cimarron. See your April
Black Star.

Or contact the coordinating steward (autocrat) {me
;-)} for more details.

There are no more cabins available.   However, we
still have plenty of camping space.

"It's time to get things started"

Namron will be hosting a silent auction to support the
Black Star.
If you have anything to donate for the auction please
bring it.
Thank you all for the wonderful Items donated so far.
A few examples are:

A Master Blackfox "Vixen's Keep" original
An Original Achievement or Peerage Scroll from The
Abbey of Tithipote
A personalized set of dishes from Spang Hollow Pottery

“Why do we always come here?”

Come see boomerang fish, "whatevers" shot from
cannons, dueling comic
bears, and other strange and weird happenings, if you
consider all this to be strange and weird.  But be
there just the same.  This is one event you can't
afford to miss!!!!

“I guess we’ll never know.”

The Quayle Run Tavern will be serving food all day for
a nominal fee.

Warning: Namron Labs has apparently developed a most
heinous substance.  Please ignore the shrimp using a
"door-in-a-jar".  Oops, we may have said too much.

Please do not talk to anyone who wants fried frog legs
or represents a large deep fried fast food place.

Beware there is a wild Animal on the loose.  Walk away
carefully and quickly.  DO NOT FEED THE ANIMAL!!!!

"It’s time to do things right.”

Thank you for your time.

Owen the Bear

This message is brought to you today by the letters
"ARRR" and "AYE" and the number "pieces of 8".

Corporate funding for this project has been
underwritten by the Al-Assani Land and Shipping
Company, where we never give a sucker, er um we mean,
customer an even break.

And by viewers like you.