ANST-Announce - The passing of Baroness Mairin ferch Howell

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Mon Apr 30 17:28:21 PDT 2001

It is with a heavy heart that I write this missive.

Last night, our dear Baroness Mairin ferch Howell passed away in her sleep.
She is a sweet spirit who will be dearly missed here in Namron and
throughout all Ansteorra.

The family is hosting a visitation this Wednesday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the
Havenbrook Funeral Home, 3401 Havenbrook, Norman, OK. The family has asked
that no flowers be sent. They ask that any donations be made to Firehouse
Art Center, 444 S. Flood, Norman, OK.

Her daughter will host Mairin's birthday party in the next couple of
months...details will be forthcoming.

It was Mairin's desire to be remembered not with tears but with joy,
laughter and song. So pray you...weep softly and sing loud. The memory of
her life deserves nothing less!

Sincerest regards,
Tadhg