ANST-Announce - sorry everyone

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Apr 30 22:01:06 PDT 2001

My apologies to you all. My server was down again and doing stupid things so
I had asked Lord Tadhg to post the information about Baroness Mairin. As
Murphy would have it the letter sitting in my outbox posted just moments
before his. I had been told that my server would be down for at least 24
hours and that any sent messages were toast. So much for technical support
being on the ball.

Again to Tadhg, mea culpa, what can I say except I'm a computer illiterate.
To the rest of you my sincere apologies for the double posting.

Maleah, the embarrassed