ANST-Announce - Blackfox Auction for the Blackstar

Marlin Stout ldcharles at ev1.net
Tue Apr 17 06:46:07 PDT 2001

Burke McCrory wrote:

> There will be a Blackfox auction
> at Steppes Warlord.  I would challenge all of Ansteorra's artisan's and
> craftsmen to donate a item for this auction.  Either a piece you already
> have or a promissory for something to be made to order in the future.
>
> Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, op

Sir Burke, allow me to be the first to pick up your gauntlet:

 I, Lord Charles MacKinnon, do offer for auction at Steppes Warlord, one
award medallion, pin, or combination of the two (medallion with a pin on
the back), either embroidered or enameled on a cabochon. The exact award
will be whichever one the purchaser requests, so long as it's one that
has a medallion (a Sable Falcon is right out.) For an exaple of my work,
ask Sir Pendaran or Sir Emrys if you can see the Lion medallions I made
them, or see if anyone near you has one of the ones I have given to the
previous 4 Crowns.

Ld Charles Mackinnon
Bryn Gwlad