[Namron] additional archery practice

Donna Tollison redfem at mail.telepath.com
Mon Aug 27 22:01:37 PDT 2001

Greetings,
In a moment of temporary masochism I've decided to have an additional
archery practice on Thursday this week. Next week I may add one on
Tuesday. This is in addition to the usual Monday practice.  The landlord

of our archery practice site (Ace) has suggested that many are too
pooped from the weekend on Mondays to attend. I've decided to do some
experimenting to find out if another night really would be better.
Archery practice is located at Ace's at 4141 48th Ave. SE in Norman (.3
miles south of Cedar Lane) As usual, all are invited to attend to shoot
arrows or just socialize, er I mean, cheer us archers on.
In Service
Constance