[Namron] (no subject)

Owen owen at ostott.com
Fri Aug 3 00:18:07 PDT 2001

Hey Gimp

why for you start leter with number four(4)and the
letter S {morse code for 4 is Dit, Dit, Dit, Dit,
Deet.  letter  s is Dit, Dit, Dit )Was it your fourth
attemped?
just being silly bear.

--- "Ren F. Picard" <kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com>
wrote:
> Dit, Dit, Dit, Dit, Deet.... We interrupt this list
> for the following
> announcement.... Dit, Dit, Dit
>
> Hello.  I am looking for Alex Ravenshaw.  Please
> e-mail me privately....
> dingy here has lost the e-mail address!!!
>
> If this had been an actual message, a subject would
> have been applied.
> Thank you for you patience and have a nice day.
>
> Kateryne la Esclopiera
> aka Ryn the Gimp

=====
Lozengy'argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.