[Namron] Fwd: Jerry frwd to Ron or any one who might want to come PLEASE

Jerry Barnes griffinred at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:52:58 PDT 2001

If you want to go to a nice, family-oriented Faire this fall, check this
out. This is the first time that there will be an SCA demo at this Faire. So
let's all come out and show our finery and our battle-prowess for the masses
in support of the fledgling Shire of Middleguard(Stroud, OK).
Ld. Donecan