[Namron] regalia wish list

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Wed Aug 22 16:05:02 PDT 2001

With Protectorate coming up we have been approached about updating the
Baronial regalia. This is all of the items that go to "set the stage" so to
speak. Things like banners, tablecloths, thrones,etc.  I promised to post a
list of some of the things that need to be updated and here is what I can
think of just off the top of my head.

New tablecloths, one with Baronial insignia, some colored (gold, black,etc.)
Footstools for the thrones
New cushions with nice covers for the thrones.
New traveling thrones (Ulf is currently working on this so talk to him if
you'd like to help)
Banners with Baronial ensign to decorate hall, listfield, etc.
Table runners, with Baronial insignia (to hang in front of seated person)
and colored runners for the length of an 8-16 ft  table. (These are the ones
that run down the center of the table to add color and that finishing
touch.)
Hat boxes for the Baronial coronets, deep enough to handle both the flat and
pointed hats when stacked one atop the other. These will help prevent damage
to the hats and help them last longer.
New baronial banner of the Namron arms (double sided)
Protector's banner
Queen of Love and Beauty banner
Rapier Champion banner (talk to me and the herald about the design for this
and the one for the consort)
Queen of Love and Grace banner (rapier consort)

Ld Yoshiie is currently working on a blade "Besse de Toronado" (Kiss of the
Storm) for our Rapier Champion but we are sorely lacking in regalia for this
Champion and his consort.
These are the things that come to mind off the top of my head. If any of you
can think of something else please let me know. Any and all suggestions and
help will be greatly appreciated. This is your Barony and these things go to
help represent YOU by creating the image we present to the rest of the
world. We strive to do you proud but know that none of it can happen without
your help and support.

Maleah
Baroness