[Namron] Abbey Meeting this weekend...

Dana Schuman dschuma at email.fleming.com
Fri Aug 31 13:13:22 PDT 2001

With Protectorate fast approaching, the Abbey will be meeting this Saturday as usual.  We will start around 2pm and last until whenever (as usual).  Sunday is still up in the air, but if you show up we aren't gonna turn you away.  If you have a portable project to work on, bring it.  Or if you want to learn sonething different, come on over!  We will be working on stuff that is needed for Protectorate, so the more the merrier, and the faster it gets done. :)  Yipee!!

Monday, Labor day, we will be celebrating the following birthdays: Mistress Alix, Lord Thomas of Weathershear, Trey (of Tadgh and Meraud's begetting) and Ulfie (even though his is really in December). Am I leaving any September birthdays out?  If I am, I am sorry, come celebrate with us!!!  EVERYONE is invited to come throw something down on the grill and bring a side dish to share.  We will start in typical Abbey fashion, whenever (sometime around 2 per usual).  You can do ... Whatever.  And leave when we throw you out. :)  We will still be working on Artsy-fartsy stuff, so again bring yours if you want, are come learn something different.  Or just Whatever....  But we would love to see all y'all!  :o)

Hugs!!!

Annais

Dana Schuman
Accounts Receivable-Rainbow Foods
Shared Services Center-Retail Accounting Group
Lake Park Tower
Phone:(405) 782-8884
Fax:(405) 782-8836
Email: dschuma at email.fleming.com