[Namron] River's Run benifit food drive

Phaedra Williams phaenymph at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 15:12:10 PST 2001

Greetings Gentles,

The Incipient Canton of River's Run humbly and
cordially invites to our benefit drive for our local
Salvation Army.  Bring can foods and other such
appropirate items please.

Date: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2001
Time: 12 noon to 6pm
Location: National Guard Armory
          1015 W. South Ave
          Ponca City, OK 74601
          Contact number for that day  580-767-9090
Directions: From I-35 take exit 214 (Tonkawa/Ponca
City exit) aka Hwy 60.  Follow into Ponca, it becomes
South Ave.  Follow South Ave until you see the sign
for SCA.

Contact info Lady Esme Haddock McCallum
580 765 6824
phaenymph at yahoo.com

Thank you for your indulgence and the lateness of this
announcement.

In Service of the Dream,
Lady Esme Haddock McCallum
Incipient Canton of River's Run

=====
The Challenge is to be yourself in a world trying to make you like everyone else

Allow me to introduce my selves.