[Namron] lord of the rings

Kathryn Gordon lyra at telepath.com
Mon Dec 17 17:19:52 PST 2001

For those of you that signed up for the demo here is the info:
Demo Friday 21 & Saturday 22 from 7pm to 9pm we will be walking the line of movie goers talking to them, for doing this you will get your choice of one free showing of the movie either Friday or Saturday at one of the following times: noon, 12:30, 3:45, 4:15.  You must let me know what showing and what time your doing the demo by Wednesday  evening so I can give the list to the Manager.
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn

lyra at telepath.com
447-7959 home
226-2684 cell