Fw: Why is everyone so silent?

Brian and Pam Martin twinoak at texas.net
Wed Feb 28 18:32:22 PST 2001

Hello Namron,

I have tried to get word out via mailing lists and the Black Star concerning
the camping situation for individuals and groups for Gulf War, but perhaps
word hasn't gotten around as much as I'd hoped.

The situation for camping is this: In order to get land reserved in the
Ansteorran encampment, you must have pre-registered by the end of January.
Following that, if people wanted to camp as a group, they must contact me
(the Ansteorran Liaison), and let me know the group name, names of those in
the group (all of whom must be pre-registered), and the size of a group
pavilion if applicable. There is still time to do this if Namron is
interested and has people who have pre-registered. Please respond directly
to me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Pendaran,
Ansteorran Liaison, GW X