House warming party

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Fri Feb 2 15:06:27 PST 2001

Greetings Namron,

Just a reminder. Tadhg and Meraud will be having a house warming party
Saturday, Feb. 3 starting around 7pm. BYOB or a munchy to share. For those
who may have alergies, we have 3 indoor cats and 2 medium sized dogs
outside. There will be a smoking area in the garage.

To get here take Lindsey east to Oakhurst (between SE12 & SE 24). Turn right
onto Oakhurst. 1st stop sign turn right onto Burnt Oak. 1840 Burnt Oak is
the 1st 2 story house on the left. If you get lost our phone # is 447-6323
or HIS MEAD.

Let's have fun,

Meraud