ANST-Announce - Northern Regional Tribute

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Thu Feb 8 10:49:27 PST 2001

Greetings,

Please remember we are hosting the ticket drawing at Northern Regional and
if you have anything to donate to the drawing it would be greatly
appreciated. Also don't forget to bring $$$ to buy tickets with, some of the
prizes donated so far are really nice.  We are hoping to raise lots of  $$$
for our Great Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Please contact  Lord Wilhelm (Marc Adkins) at 405-579-0349 or
Lady Kassia (Ruth Cooper) at 405-366-1887 or
respond to this email.

Just drop your donations off with us in the Great Hall at Cimarron and pick
up your tickets for your chance at great gifts.

In Service,
Kassia
Hospitaler, Namron