ANST-Announce - BDC Lost & Found

Ravaen ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:57:19 PST 2001

Heilsa All from the lands of Raven's Fort!

I wish to thank each and everyone of you who came out to the Bastide des
Corbeaux in Raven's Fort to help us celebrate the joys of living.
The event was a great success, I believe, but there were some items
accidentally left behind! They are searching for their owners...if
something sounds familiar to you-claim it!

Lost and Found Items:
Green, braided parachute cording
Glass tankard
Wooden bowl & pewter horn tankard engraved with “Jeff”
White pillar candle and gold candle holder
Bota
Pink coffee mug
Red and yellow tablet woven cord
2 forks
Merchant’s Area: Black and white 4x8 rug & 6 ft folding, particle board
table

If any of the above sounds like an item that once belonged to you,
please contact our seneschal, HL Niklas Vasilevich at niklas at wt.net.

Once again thank you for your patronage..and don't forget about the up
and coming Day at the Garden in April!

In Service,
Ldy Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
event steward for Bastide de Corbeaux