Populace

Paula Dversdall ptrygstad at mmcable.com
Sat Feb 3 11:10:57 PST 2001

As Namron Dance Mistress I would like to reveal the relationship we ( the
SCA courtly dance guild) have established with the Moore Library.

Last July, the Moore Library invited us to perform a community service and
teach dance to the Moore Library children as the theme of their book fair
was Medieval.  How did they know us?  We had been practicing there.  The
Moore Library is an alternative dance practice site when the community
center bumps us from one of their rooms.  They are a most gracious host and
have been willing to let us schedule practice there at the last minute. They
have my mundane information as a reference for the SCA.

I would like to use this forum to point out that many of us from "other
cities" often make the drive (which is about 15 minutes) to Norman for
populous and officer meetings, to visit our friends who live there, and to
patron Norman's restaurants.

I would like to thank Lord Duncan for taking initiative to find a nice,
warm, safe, dry, roomy place for us to meet for populous.  After all, it is
a solution for a meeting site.

In Service,

Lady Bjorgyn