Why is everyone so silent?

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:23:08 PST 2001

So far every GW I have been to I camped in a differant random location.  At
Pennsic we always have a strict land alotment per group with X amount for
each person and X amount more communal space for the group.  I do not know
if this is the case with GW.

What I am tring to say is, do we have to talk to a Land-o-crat of some sort
to get a bit of land designated for the barony as a group, or is it first
come first serve as it (apperently) was in years past?

Not trying to beat the issue into the ground, just getting the ducks in a
row so to speak.

                                   Gavin