Communication.

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 07:38:47 PST 2001

My Barony,
     I have been reading the postings on this list and
the Northern Region list.  Why are so few posting to
the Namron list?  There seems to be an internal
problem of some sort.  Why isn't it being discussed
here by the entire populace?
     Since I am unable to be there at this time I
would like to see other people's opinions of the
situation that seems to be taking place at this time.
Even if your opinion is "This is BS and I don't want
to get involved."
    Please, let your lonely sister hear from all of
you.  Even if you don't know me.

Always in Service,
Lady Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)