Istanpitta performance cancelled

Thea M Goldsby theag at mmcable.com
Fri Jan 26 09:44:50 PST 2001

Dear Friends of Istanpitta,
We apologize!  Due to circumstances beyond our control, Istanpitta will NOT
be performing this weekend.  We hope to return to the Oklahoma City area in
March or April.

On Tuesday, January 16, 2001 10:31 PM, Thea M Goldsby
[SMTP:theag at mmcable.com] wrote:
> The early music group Istanpitta
> will be performing January 27 & 28 in the Oklahoma City metro area:
>
> Saturday Jan 27, 7-9pm
> Borders Bookstore
> 3209 Northwest Expressway
> Oklahoma City, OK  73112
> 848-2667
>
> Sunday Jan 28, 2-4pm
> Borders Bookstore
> 300 Center Court
> Norman, OK  73072
> 573-4907
>
> Istanpitta is an early music ensemble performing songs and dances of
western and eastern Europe from the Middle Ages (12th - 15th C.).  The
performances feature reproductions of historical instruments.

> Performing on these dates:
> Al Cofrin (director):  Oud, Vielle, Medieval Pipes
> Thea Goldsby: Vielle, Cornamuse, Voice
> Michael Tucker: Percussion
>
> For more information about Istanpitta and available CD:
> http://www.flash.net/~avatar1
>  << File: Istanpitta announcement.doc >>

Thea Goldsby
TheaG at mmcable.com