Communication.

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 13:34:32 PST 2001

Your Excellencies,
     Thank you for the reminder that not everyone is
on the list. I agree it would be nice if more were.
For what purpose do you feel this forum could be best
used?

In Service, Etienett

--- Maleah <maleah at mmcable.com> wrote:
> Etienett,
>     The entire barony is not on this mailing list
> and therefore does not
> have the opportunity to respond. If they were it
> would make life easier
> because of the speed of this medium. We intend to
> address this entire
> situation at populace meeting on Wednesday where a
> large number of our
> populace will be present. Attempts to hash this out
> in e-mail can too easily
> lead misconceptions and feelings of exclusion by
> those who do not have
> access. We feel that our entire barony deserves to
> have their opinions
> heard. They may still discuss what they wish on this
> list but no action or
> decision of any kind will be taken or assumed
> without proper discussion with
> our barony as a whole.
>
> Ulf and Maleah
> Baron and Baroness

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)