ANST-Announce - Estrella 17:Shuttles from Sky Harbor to Site

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 07:09:19 PST 2001

Good Morning,

I've been getting lots of inqueries regarding the shuttle, so I am reposting
the information.....

Raffaelle

For those good gentles that will be flying into Sky Harbor Phoenix airport
for the War. There is a company that will shuttle you to the site and back
to the airport. It is called Stagcoach Express and they can be reached at
480-892-1383 or on their website at www.stagecoachexpress.org. Advance
reservations are necessary. Our contact is Ed, tell him you are with the
SCA. Rates are $35 each way for the first person and $6 for each additional
person. They operate 7
passenger vans with LOTS of luggage space. If you have any questions, you
can also contact me at atenarts at yahoo.com.

In Service,

Baroness Isabel du Lac d'Azur