Communication.

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Tue Jan 2 12:50:29 PST 2001

Etienett,
    The entire barony is not on this mailing list and therefore does not
have the opportunity to respond. If they were it would make life easier
because of the speed of this medium. We intend to address this entire
situation at populace meeting on Wednesday where a large number of our
populace will be present. Attempts to hash this out in e-mail can too easily
lead misconceptions and feelings of exclusion by those who do not have
access. We feel that our entire barony deserves to have their opinions
heard. They may still discuss what they wish on this list but no action or
decision of any kind will be taken or assumed without proper discussion with
our barony as a whole.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness