Communication.

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Wed Jan 3 09:25:35 PST 2001

    Just as on any other public list, this one is open for any and all
public discussion. The standard rules of conduct apply. NO decision will be
made effecting Namron on this list without proper discussion of said issues
in our populace meetings.
    This list is intended as a forum for discussions, a quick way to
disseminate information about meetings and as a place to just get together
and chat.
    Hope this answered any questions. If not please feel free to ask for
further clarification.

Bye the way sweetie,

MISS YOU TOO.

Maleah