Populace

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 23:27:56 PST 2001

--- Tadhg <tadhg at ou.edu> wrote:
> Could you forward the directions? That site hasn't
> been used in several years.
> Tadhg

The Moore Public Library is (roughly) on the northeast
corner of the intersection of I-35 and S.E. 4th Street
in Moore.  Best route to I-35, take the exit for S.E.
4th Street going (east), and plan to make a left turn
(going north) onto the first street you come to (it
appears to be Howard Street).  From that street, turn
left at either of the first two openings you come to
into the parking lot.

If you're using MapQuest, the address is 225 S. Howard
Avenue in Moore.  For some reason, the map heading
chooses to call it Oklahoma City, but you should be
able to see the word "Moore" on the map that appears.

Go inside the front door of the library (the building
to the north of the parking lot, and the door is on
the south-east corner of the building...if you look at
it from the parking lot, it's on the right).  Coming
in the door, one of the meeting rooms is directly in
front of you.  If that's not "A", go down the hallway
ahead and to the right.  The next meeting room is on
your left.  Don't make a hard right coming in the door
and go into the library proper (the place with all the
books).

Disclaimer:  it's been at least five years since I've
been there, and I did this from memory.  Anyone else
is welcome to correct me.

Care,
Bubba