[Namron] REVEL - PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

CelticNorthStar@aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 10:19:41 PDT 2001

House Celtic NorthStar is Proud to present the:

 2nd ANNUAL
GEE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO PENNSICS ANYWAY PARTY!!!!!!!!

We invite any and all to come out and join us for a day of fun in the sun.

This year we will be holding our pennsics party at Shawnee Twin Lochs
Come out and spend the day with us swimming, boating, watersking and water
tubing. House Celtic NorthStar will have our vessel the DanishStar out on the
lake. we will furnish the tube ( will fit anybody that wants to ride),skis (
only have 1 pair and they are kinda small ,may not fit everybody) and gas for
the boat. you bring your ice chest full of your favorite drinks and your swim
suit. There is swimming available for all ages at the lake in a roped off
swimming area. We shall have a large covered pavillion for our use and there
are 8 picnic tables under it as well as mnay picnic tables around it.

Anyone interested it FeastCrating a Pot Luck Supper please contact us
@ CelticNorthStar at aol.com.   there are charcoal grills available and we have
a propane grill we could bring.

The Date and Time of Our Wonderful Party shall be:

Sunday August 12th 2001   11:00 am to 8:00 pm

Directions: Take your most easiest route to  Intersate 40 East. Go to exit
178. go Right (south ) 2 miles to Shawnee Twin Lakes. Turn Right. Follow the
road past the ranger station, across the dam, stay left at the "Y" in the
road. Then take your 1st left turn into the parking area where the pavillion
shall be.
Please feel free to RSVP and we hope to see many of you there.

If in our mailings that we have missed anyone Please pass this Invitation on
to them for these are all the e-mail addresses that we have.

Please take this invitation to your Populace meetings and share with all who
may not be going to pennsics!

In Service,
Lord Mordane and Lady Ravon Garrett