[Namron] Hi cute and cuddly!!!

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 13:51:14 PDT 2001

Well, I just threw it out there to see who I could get
into trouble.  :) (please note the cute and cuddly
grin)

And I have had a few remarks that I am a COMPLETE NUT!

As if I have ever claimed to be anything else, sheesh!

But I am honestly surprised that you didn't answer the
quesetion. ;)

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK...So, like, I really didn't expect
that, but ya know, there's always hope.  ::sigh::

Annais