[Namron] last minute (shameless) plug for a revel (July 13th-15th)

ivar at norgard.net ivar at norgard.net
Tue Jul 10 10:17:50 PDT 2001

To those receiving multiples of this message, my apologies. I don't like
crossposting, but I have lots of prizes and I really want to be sure everyone
has a chance at them. That said...Storm the Bastille!

Greetings, good gentles!

I would like to invite everyone within "earshot" to a private revel celebrating
the French Revolution this Bastille Day, July 14th. Please forward this to any
and all who may be interested.

There will be duels, prizes, arrows, prizes, flying weaponry of all sorts, and,
oh yeah, a Rapier prize everyone wants; a dagger crafted by Lord Yoshiie. Don't
forget your armor.

The site is just north of Namron, at the home of Angus MagFionnain. (4220 48th
Ave NE, Norman, OK)