[Namron] Abbey Meeting...7/21/01

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 08:27:44 PDT 2001

Hi there guys and gals...

Just a note to let you know that since Their Majesties
will be in the Namron/WF area this Saturday, we are
postponing the weekly Abbey Meeting.

We will NOT meet on Saturday.  We will be meeting on
Sunday (7/22/01) around 2ish, same Abbey time, same
Abbey channel.

We have scrolls to paint, Protectorate invitations
should be ready by then.  We will also be putting in
motion the things that need to get done before
Protectorate like new pieces of regalia, etc.

So come on by, and help make this Protectorate the
spiffiest one ever!!

(Jan/Ulf/Mi/Tagdh...HINT HINT)

Hugs!!

Annais