[Namron] Plume Reports and Stuff

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 22 09:43:19 PDT 2001

~Greetings Everyone!!

    Sorry I'm so late getting the reminder out to everyone, things have been
a little weird lately. I'll take reports, artwork, articles, and reports up
until Thursday of this week. If you need to make special arrangements to get
me something, please let me know and we can work something out.

    On another note.
    I'll be stepping down in October. So the office of the Chronicler is now
open for bids. You need to send a copy of your application, along with a
copy of your membership card and photo id to Their Excellencies, Lord Tadhg
our seneschal, Lady Angharad the Northern Regional Chronicler, and myself.
Applications will be accepted up until the last populace meeting in August
with the decision to be made by the end of September. My last published
issue will be the October Plume. If you are interested and have some
questions, want to know what's involved in being a Chronicler, or anything
else please let me know.

    That's all for now.

   ~Alex