[Namron] Surgery & picnic

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Jul 23 21:46:36 PDT 2001

Thank you all for your kind words and concern. I am a little loopy from the
pain meds and very wobbly on my crutches (Hmmm,maybe I've been hanging
around Ren or Annais too much) but feeling fairly well considering. I have
been given a 6-8 week recovery estimate but should be almost as good as new
when healed.

I wish I could have spent more time at the picnic and am sorry I missed so
many of you by my late arrival. The heat is not my friend and causes me
migraines and I erred on the side of caution so they would not have to
postpone my knee fixer upper. Wish I could have been there longer.

****CAUTION**** SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT*******

Hope to see you all at Namron's Silver Anniversary, 25th
Protectorate!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a past Protector  or Rapier Champion
please contact us at your earliest convenience. We want to make this a very
special event and would like input from all of you to make this happen.

The drugs are kicking into to high gear so I'll sign off before I can't see
to type.

Hobbling at top speed........................
Maleah