[Namron] They strike again......

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jul 17 14:25:31 PDT 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:06:09 -0700 (PDT) Annais de Montgomerie
<maleahladywait at yahoo.com> writes:
> Yes!  To all 3.  My house was depreciated a good $5 by
> what they did to the drive way this weekend.
>
> Still mentally anguished,

My dear lady!  That is awful!  These Chalk violators must be found and
dealt with appropreately!  I strongly suggest a H2O gun full of ICE cold
water.  It workds for my cat when he jumps on to the car!
Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)