[Namron] Surgery & picnic

Ren F. Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jul 24 01:08:17 PDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:10:08 -0700 (PDT) William FitzBubba
<fitzbubba at yahoo.com> writes:
> --- Maleah <maleah at mmcable.com> wrote:
> > I am a little loopy from the  pain meds and very
> > wobbly on my crutches

Must...resist...urge...to...make...snide...remark...and...get...self...in
...trouble...

> (smile)
>
> Okay, I'll use a different one:  have you ever noticed
> how many people in Namron have knee problems?  Must be
> something in the water...

Couldn't be the water...  not enough pregancies; besides, I am always
hurting my knees and ankles.  Maybe I would be a good canidate to someday
move to Namron!!!

Ryn the Gimp