[Namron] Largess for Pennsic

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Tue Jul 31 09:18:40 PDT 2001

I am forwarding HRM's request. Any small thing you have, a length of trim, a
necklace, a book of stories or poetry, a spare book on costuming,
embroidery, leather work, etc. would be greatly appreciated. They have 13
Crowns that they must come up with largesse for. Pleas, any help you could
give is one less thing that they must come up with or buy themselves. Please
let me know by the end of the week what you have so that I may see it gets
to TRM's before they leave.

I know that this Barony is generous in times of need. Let's not disappoint
them now.

Maleah
Baroness